- Hayden has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Its a life limiting degenerative condition.
- There is currently no cure or treatment. This needs to change!
- We're raising money to fund research to find effective treatments for Duchenne.
- We want to make a difference to this generation of people living with the condition.
Rather than start another charity, all our fund raising is funneled towards existing charities driving for effective treatments and a cure. Since January 2013 we have focused on fund raising for Action Duchenne - their objectives and approach seemed closest to ours, and their support has been invaluable.
'Locke Legacy' Ebay sales ongoing!
Great Baydon Bakeoff - 5th March 2016
Helping Hayden 2016 Ball - 12th March 2016
Tough Mudder 2016 - Maybe!
BUPA London 10K - 30th May 2016 - Record Caterpillar attempt ?
Mollies Arts and Crafts fair - 4th June at Lambourn catholic church hall.
Big Shout Outs To;
To the organising commitee for the 2016 Great Baydon Bakeoff - here we go again!
To Sarita organiser and driving force behind the 2016 Ball - Thankyou!
For the standard Helping Hayden Just Giving page, visit www.justgiving.com/Kevin-Howell2
Or donate via JustTextGiving from Vodafone;
to donate to Action Duchenne via text message; Text ‘EXON50 £5’ to70070
Charities we have supported;